Saturday 26 September 2009

090926 New Layout & Labels

For final presentation and exhibition reasons, I have changed my blog layout with easy navigation, clear font style & size, black text with white background. By the way, for eco-information purposes, black background does NOT reduce energy usage on LCD monitors according to analysis by Google and earthascope. I was once having this wrong perception but now I know that I am wrong. Read more on Mike Thorley's blog on GOOGLE BUT GREEN (well black).

Besides that, I have started to label all my posts with keywords. Something like what Jenny Watson's blog has. I guess it will take some time for me to label everything properly.

3 comments:

  1. hi dropping by :) nice blog u have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it's a great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks chris and Olive Tree Guitar Ensemble ;)

    ReplyDelete